Msc Cruises… Is “More Than Just a Cruise”
About MSC Cruies?
MSC CRUISE A MEDITERRANEAN SHIPPING COMPANY that is Family Owned with Heritage of over 300 years Seafaring Experiences earned Destinations as “Master Of Sea”. MSC Sail to over 150 Destinations World Wide having 11 Ground breaking New Ships and exotic Private Destinations.
According to MSC CRUISE MANIFESTO: MSC Cruises is “Not Just Any Cruise.”
You will experience an unforgettable Vacation When Cruising on any MSC Cruises with their authentic international cuisine created by Michelin starred chefs, experiencing world-class and award-winning entertainment, while immersing yourself in multi-cultural experiences.
MSC Cruises’ ships feature innovative design, stylish and elegant décor and state of the art smart ship technology. The elegantly designed interiors of its ultra-modern fleet feature natural stone and marble predominantly sourced from Italy, gold-leaf mosaics and Swarovski crystal staircases.
MSC Cruises Says
“We strives for excellence in everything we do and we are passionate about partnering with best in class brands such as LEGO®, Chicco® (p: KEE-ko), UNICEF, and Cirque du Soleil at Sea®, to provide your family with an enriching and unforgettable vacation.”
How will your family be entertained?
There are many Family activities designed for family gatherings. Children are also provided for with the enriching experiences in languages, culinary classes, group sports teen disco and much more.
Whether you want to pay upfront for your cruise only or prefer an all-inclusive vacation experience with the “Inclusive Experience” package! rest assured that MSC Cruise Meets your need when you book @A.J. TRAVEL BARBADOS
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE WHEN CRUISING MSC.
The Bella experience is the the lowest price with a la carte amenities. Although this is available for interior , ocean view , and balcony staterooms on all ships, and includes on most ships:
- the choice of early or late dinner seatings(subject to availability). On MSC Meraviglia, MSC Seaside and MSC Seaview, guests can request Flexi Early or Flexi Late preference at the time of booking.
- Turndown service to prepare your bed each night
- MSC Voyagers Club points to earn discounts on your next cruise and other benefits
However, this was not suitable for my clients Honey Mooning after their Wedding Ceremony held on land. A more romantic setting suited them best after viewing the package; plus it was within their budget. Hence,
With MSC’s Fantastica Experience they chose a more ideally located state room with perfect view on upper deck with easy access to main areas.
The Fantastica Experience is available for interior , ocean view, balcony, Super Family staterooms and suites. Having all the basic features of the Bella Experience and more; the Fantastica Experience offers:
- Fantastica Drink Package (12 beverage vouchers)**
- Staterooms on the upper decks and in the most desirable areas of the ship
- On most ships, guests get priority at early or late dinner seatings. On MSC Meraviglia, MSC Seaside and MSC Seaview, if selecting Flexi dining, guests choose a preferred time slot, and have the opportunity to change it on board every day before 4:00pm. Guests choose a seating from up to 15 time slots between 6:00pm and 9:30pm (subject to availability).
- Free room service delivery from 6 am to 11 pm (after-hours fee of $3.95)
- 50% off all fitness classes and personal training
- Connecting Super Family Staterooms (subject to availability)
- Dedicated educational and recreational activities for children such as Doremi Chef cooking courses with MSC Cruises staff
** Drink package consists of 12 beverage vouchers per guest to be used in bars, restaurants and buffet and includes wines by the glass, beers, non-premium spirits and cocktails, soft drinks, mineral water and hot drinks. Child version without alcohol.
What about your health and well being?
The Wellness Experience is available for interior, ocean view and balcony staterooms and is now available for booking on all ships including the new MSC Meraviglia and MSC Seaside starting with summer 2017 itineraries.
The Wellness Experience is available only for adults and subject to availability.
MSC Yacht Club with Wellness Experience is only available on MSC Meraviglia.
Wellness Experience offers all the benefits of the Fantastica Experience plus a range of extra privileges:
- Staterooms in the most desirable areas of the ship
- A Wellness welcome kit (T-shirt + shorts + sport towel + USB wellness device to track performance and fitness)
- Activities such as yoga, spinning and water spinning classes
- In-stateroom flyer with “need to know” information including exclusive Wellness excursions
- Opportunity to book a complimentary one-on-one with a trainer to review the program and exercise recommendations
- Health check-up with MSC medical staff (blood pressure test, finger prick cholesterol test and a nutrition guide)
- Free unlimited mineral water in staterooms, bars and restaurants
- Free laundry service for MSC provided gym gear
- Special Wellness Experience excursions
Shore excursions exclusively for Wellness Experience participants have been specially designed to complement the on board fitness program and include activities such as hiking, bike riding or even a triathlon in Cozumel.
Wellness is supported by the MSC Cruises version of Technogym’s award-winning “My Wellness App,” with free internet access to let participants track their activity and progress on board and on shore, with their personal data devices.
Wellness guests will even get a free photo.
The Aurea Experience is truly an all-inclusive offering. You may choose from a premium balcony stateroom or suites located in the most desirable locations on board, plus get the following benefits:
- All-inclusive unlimited drinks*
- On most ships, dinner in a reserved area of the restaurant with freely selectable My Choice dining style times. Reservation recommended. On MSC Meraviglia, MSC Seaside and MSC Seaview, guests can enjoy the My Choice dining style with a freely selectable dining time and priority access to complimentary restaurants.
- Spa package including a Vitamin Bar cocktail, relaxing massage, tanning booth, private wellness consultation and free access to the Thermal Area throughout your cruise (Adults only)
- Welcome set of wellbeing products in your stateroom
- Access to the private solarium
IN NEED OF MORE PRIVACY? THEN THE MSC YACHT CLUB IS JUST RIGHT FOR YOU!
MSC YACHT CLUB is a ‘Ship within a Ship” experience with a self contained private club area on the foredecks providing a fantastic view and a range of private facilities and much more.
In addition, you’ll have the benefits to shore-based experiences with the introduction of Sir Bani Yas Island to MSC Cruises’ Emirates itineraries and the introduction of Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve in the Caribbean.
Book and have your own exclusive, private areas when MSC Yacht Club cruise visit these destinations.
Features exclusively for MSC Yacht Club Members:
- All-Inclusive pricing
- 24 hr butler & concierge
- Priority check-in and check-out
- Private upscale shopping
- Fine wood in-room finishes
- Wines, spirits, beers and soft drinks are complimentary in ANY on board venue
- Marble bathroom with full bathtub and shower
- Deluxe MSC Yacht Club bathrobe and slippers
- Full complimentary in-room mini bar
- All on board drinks complimentary
- Open seating in private Yacht Club restaurant
- Exclusive pool and bar & grill
- Priority tender boarding
- Private pool, sundeck and bar
- Elegant Topsail Lounge with incredible panoramic views
- Finest dining in dedicated MSC Yacht Club restaurant
- “Tailor Made” excursions
WONDERING WHERE TO GO?:-
CARIBBEAN DESTINATIONS http://wp.me/P8dDjL-qe
Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, Bahamas; Bridgetown, Barbados; Cozumel, Mexico; George Town, Cayman Islands; Miami, Florida; Falmouth, Jamaica; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Nassau, Bahamas; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, Puerto Limon, Costa Rica; Belize City, Belize; St. John’s, Antigua & Barbuda; Oranjestad, Aruba; King’s Wharf, Bermuda; Port Canaveral, Florida; and Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos.
If you haven’t sail the Eastern and Western Caribbean then now is the time such as the Bahamas, Jamaica, St Maarten, Mexico and the Virgin Islands.
MSC is one of the leaders in South America, with destination ports in Brazil, Uruguay, and Argentina.
More adventurous then sail to Africa, Northern Europe, the Middle East and the Far East. Did you know that MSC Cruises is the Number 1 in the Mediterranean, sailing Eastern & Western Mediterranean cruises from Lisbon and Portugal, to Heraklon and Crete.
FINE DINNING EATALY
In 2013, MSC Cruises partnered with Eataly, the popular Turin-based chain, launching the first Eataly at Sea on MSC Divina and MSC Preziosa. Both ships feature two specialty Eataly restaurants as well as an Eataly marketplace in which guests can purchase authentic Italian products, including olive oils, dried pastas, artisanal sweets and aged balsamics.
Given the popularity of the restaurants among our guests, MSC Cruises is expanding its partnership with plans to have an Eataly presence on all MSC’s Meraviglia-generation ships as well.
AWARD WINNINF CHEF
As a company with a strong Mediterranean heritage, MSC Cruises is passionate about providing its guests with always fresh, authentic food of the highest quality. MSC Cruises has partnered with four internationally acclaimed chefs who are leading global experts in their respective cuisines and bring world-class fine dining expertise to the cruise line, elevating the guest dining experience to a new level.
Through the partnership with celebrity chef and international culinary pioneer, Roy Yamaguchi, MSC Cruises will introduce a specialty Pan-Asian restaurant onboard the next-generation MSC Seaside. Chef Yamaguchi will be personally involved in conceptualizing and designing every element of the new Pan-Asian restaurant, bringing his creative flair and vision to every single detail of the guest’s experience. In addition to featuring a variety of Chef Yamaguchi’s gourmet Pan-Asian style dishes, the restaurant will include a sushi, sashimi, and raw bar, as well as a space with teppanyaki grills in which guests will be able to enjoy a variety of cooking styles – ranging from traditional Japanese to Malaysian to Thai Korean – and be entertained by skilled teppanyaki chefs as their meal is cooked in front of them.
Two-star Michelin chef Carlo Cracco is a leader in the new generation of progressive Italian cuisine. MSC Cruises first began collaborating with Chef Cracco in 2013. The relationship has grown since then and every year he now designs special Christmas and New Year menus for MSC Cruises’ guests. MSC Cruises has also collaborated with Chef Cracco to design a new cooking experience for the MSC Cruises DOREMI kids clubs.
French chocolatier and pastry chef Jean-Philippe Maury will have a high-profile presence on the next-generation Meraviglia ships, where guests will be able to enjoy a chocolate atelier with an open kitchen as well as sample Maury’s specialty pastry and bakery menus. Maury is also working with MSC Cruises to create a gourmet ice cream parlour and crèperie in the impressive indoor promenade on Meraviglia ships.
Acclaimed Chinese chef Jereme Leung is globally recognized for his contemporary interpretation of Chinese cuisine which he brings to MSC Lirica, the first MSC Cruises ship deployed out of China, and he is designing new and innovative dining concepts tailored to the tastes of Chinese guests.
MSC Cruises being committed to cutting-edge innovation, the cruise line has entered into a strategic partnership with global technology giant Samsung to become the exclusive technology partner for MSC Cruises’ next-generation smart cruise ships. Here guest will have access to the world while on their cruise.
THE LEGO GROUP
MSC Cruises and the LEGO Group have partnered to bring children and families the ultimate LEGO Experience at sea, including LEGO® designed playrooms and entertainment options.
As part of the partnership, fleet wide, MSC offers a free LEGO Experience Day in which kids and their parents can compete in LEGO themed competitions and games and children who participate in the day can earn their LEGO Junior Master Builder Diploma. LEGO activities which have been specifically developed in collaboration with the LEGO Group to offer something for children of all ages, include:
- DUPLO® Play Pen: a construction challenge for children under the age of three
- Building Happening: two separate challenges for children ages six to eleven to build the most elaborate structure
- LEGO® Vertical Play Wall: a challenge where two teams compete to build a vertical structure against a specially created wall
- LEGO® Tech Challenge: a special area containing all of the latest games consoles to play LEGO video games
For younger children and babies, MSC Cruises has partnered with Chicco, the largest baby brand in all of Europe, to offer a wide choice of childcare equipment to make cruising even easier and stress-free for families with babies and toddlers.
These services include:
- Baby equipment throughout the ship including bottle warmers, cribs and strollers (all free of charge)
- A Chicco corner in the onboard shop selling everything a parent would need during their vacation
- MSC BabyTime – a daily program designed for dedicated playtime between babies and their parents
- MSC BabyCare – a daily service that allows parents to leave their babies in the expert and loving care of highly trained staff
- A specially designed children’s menu and warm milk available 24 hours a day (for a small charge)
ENTERTAINMENT BY CIRQUE DU SOLIEL AT SEA
MSC Cruises will set new standards in live entertainment at sea through a long term partnership with Cirque du Soleil at Sea.
In a first at sea, brand new Cirque du Soleil shows will be created exclusively for MSC Cruises. Guests aboard the cruise line’s next-generation Meraviglia ships, will experience these spectacular and dramatic shows in a multi-million dollar, ground-breaking entertainment and dining venue.
Starting in July 2017, the next-generation ship, MSC Meraviglia, will become the first cruise ship ever to feature a custom Entertainment Lounge designed to meet the needs of Cirque du Soleil in order to create a unique entertainment experience at sea.
This is a unique entertainment and dining experience that exists nowhere else at sea.
WELLNESS EXPERIENCE BY TECHNOGYM
MSC Cruises has partnered with Technogym, the world’s leading wellness company, to develop the first completely personalized 360° experience at sea that incorporates wellness into every aspect of the cruise including: onboard fitness classes and activities; exclusive shore excursions; dedicated healthy food and beverage options; and stateroom amenities.
The experience starts before the cruise even begins with a pre-cruise questionnaire designed to understand each guest’s specific goals. Once on board, the guest can schedule a meeting with an MSC trainer, who will review the results of the questionnaire and help them create a personalized wellness plan shaped around the individual needs of the guest.
In order to create a truly personalized wellness program, dishes will be created together with the consultancy of the Technogym nutritionist. During breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurants, guests will be able to look for special icons on the menu, coded to their specific Aspiration Profile. In the self-service buffet there will be a dedicated wellness corner.
As part of the Wellness Experience, MSC Cruises has created the exclusive Technogym MyWellness app. The MyWellness app, which tracks the movement of the users and assigns them a daily movement target, includes information on MSC Cruises’ personalized training programs and allows guests to see fitness class schedules and track their appointments while onboard. Using GPS and smartphone accelerometer functions, the app integrates indoor training performed using gym equipment with daily life activities and outdoor training. Complimentary internet service will be available to access the MyWellness app for all Wellness Experience guests.
Families/Kids, Military, Weddings
MSC Cruises caters to a wide variety of different client’s passions, desires and needs. In this section you will learn about MSC’s extensive family programs, the special consideration MSC Cruises makes for Military Veterans, and romantic MSC weddings.
KIDS SAIL FREE ON SELECT SAILINGS (restrictions apply)
As a family-owned company, MSC Cruises has always focused on offering families and their kids a truly wonderful and unforgettable vacation. Kids-dedicated activities and other family related services are at the very core of MSC’s guest offerings.
Across its entire fleet, MSC Cruises provides an extensive variety of options for families, including five unique dedicated kid’s clubs segmented by age group as well as daily entertainment for all ages. Your client’s kids will meet, play with and get to know children their own age from many different countries.
There are modern and fun-filled onboard facilities such as aqua parks and pools, bowling alleys and 4D cinemas and dedicated shore activities designed with the needs of the entire family in mind.
And there are a variety of kid/family friendly meal options like Fun Time Dinner, Happy Dinners and Kids Around the Clock.
The five age specific kids clubs are:
- Baby Time for Babies & Toddlers: ages 1 – 3
- Mini Club: ages 3 – 6
- Juniors: ages 7 – 11
- Young Club: ages 12 – 14
- Teen Club: ages 15 – 17
At MSC Babycare Service, your child will be looked after by qualified and dedicated staff with play spaces equipped and designed by leading child care experts CHICCO (pronounced Kee-Ko).
Our Mini, Juniors, Young Clubs offer a wide range of stimulating and exciting activities, including arts & crafts, group games and activities, sports, tech games, including PlayStation, Xbox and Wii, dance classes and performances.
Teens will enjoy creative freedom, independence and social interactivity, through our custom designed social events, disco, sports and entertainment programs.
Our newest feature is the DOREBRO sports program, for kids 3 – 17 who love sports. It’s an exciting variety of sports and active games for all levels. Also new is the “DOREMI Chef,” a cooking class for children designed in collaboration with the two-starred Michelin Chef Carlo Cracco.
There are so many MSC kid’s programs that are special, but no more than MSC’s 6 multi-lingual language classes. Throughout all MSC’s programs, children and their parents will meet and make friends with kids from all over the world.
And they can put their minds at ease with MSC’s security bracelet. Parents will always know where their kids are, and that they are safe with MSC’s geo location system using Samsung’s proprietary near field technology, and an iPhone or other device.
MSC Cruises also supports UNICEF’s work through the “Get on Board for Children” initiative, raising awareness and social consciousness of children’s hunger issues worldwide.
Take Advantage Of The Exclusive Military Cruise Deals Today!
Here is the following military-friendly discounts and policies:
- DISCOUNTS: 10% discount off balcony, suite and MSC Yacht Club staterooms and 5% discount (or more) off interior and ocean view staterooms for all retired and active U.S. and Canadian Military personnel, spouses, parents, parents-in-law, and dependent personnel.
- PERKS FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY: As an added bonus, we don’t limit the number of rooms that the military can reserve during their vacation, so all their friends and family they are traveling with can receive the same discount.
- KIDS SAIL FREE: If travelling with kids, children 11 and under sail free as the 3rd and 4th guest in the stateroom with two adults.
- ZERO PENALTIES FOR REDEPLOYMENT: If a member of the military can no longer travel due to redeployment or revocation of leave, MSC Cruises will issue a 100% full cruise credit for a future sail date.
WEDDINGS, ANNIVERSARIES AND CELEBRATIONS
Celebrate with MSC Cruises. MSC Cruise offer weddings that can be performed on board the ship in home port, or on shore in one of many of the most beautiful and exotic destinations. Sail with your own private pre cruise and onboard wedding coordinator.
- Choose a pre-planned wedding package or customize your own
wedding in every detail.
- Quick expedited priority boarding for you and your guests.
- Toast in elegance with a bottle of MSC sparkling wine and a wedding cake.
- Receive an elegant bridal bouquet and matching boutonniere.
- Let MSC provide music and special destination vows, or provide your own.
- Capture “forever” wedding photos with our on board photographer
- Guests can sail with you or just attend the ceremony on board.
For more information on weddings click the link below
WEDDING INFO: http://wp.me/P8dDjL-qe
MSC has been exploring the seas for more than 300 years, tracing its seafaring roots back to 1675.
In 1970, the Aponte family (p: uh-PAWN-tay) founded the Mediterranean Shipping Company with a single ship. The company is now the 2nd largest container shipping company in the world and number one in North America.
In 1988, MSC Cruises was established. Building on quality service and maritime expertise, the company began building a cruise line with the acquisition of several existing ships. In 2003, MSC Cruises began its expansion by building a brand new fleet of next generation ships.
Today, MSC Cruises is the fourth largest cruise line in the world, with the youngest fleet at sea. MSC Cruises is currently the market leader in capacity in Europe, the Mediterranean, South America and Africa, with 12 ultramodern ships and 46 offices all over the world. Up until today, more than 11 million travelers have already enjoyed a cruise with MSC.