Tour The Spice Isle – Grenada
ESCORTED TOUR OF THE SPICE ISLE GRENADA
November 29, 2017 to December 3, 2017
from US$550 per person including
Book before November 1, 2017
Accommodation and Tour
- Meet and Greet at Airport
- Thursday Day Tour Historic Chocolate Company
- lunch Popular Belmont Estate Restaurant (included)
- Friday night Fish Fry (Included)
- Saturday free day or Visit Carricou Island (not included)
- Sunday Return Home
ABOUT THE TOUR
BELMONT ESTATE HERITAGE
This is like taking a back-in time- trip on one of the last remaining Grenadian estate. The Belmont Estate located in stunning lush green settings with its fascinating history of production for three centuries. You will be enchanted with the processing of cocoa, have a taste of cocoa tea as you experience its magical flow.
What Is Included on Your Tour?
You will be met at the airport and taken to your hotel by private transport relax and enjoy your evening; The next day tour takes you through the Grand E’tang nature reserve; enjoy the peaceful rain forest; then driving through Harford Village to the next stop. You’re sure to enjoy visiting the famous historic Belmont Estate where you will enjoy the lush greenery and exotic brew of coco tea.
This traditional plantation dates back to the 1700’s that includes a veritable living museum to capture your attention. Learn about the Grenadian and former Scottish owners from an estate guide. After the tour with the estate guide then it’s time to settle down to a sumptuous Lunch acquainting yourself with traditional plantation life. (No Alcoholic Beverages included). After lunch, You’ll still have time for a short visit to the River Antoine Rum Distillery on Grenada’s northeast coast in the parish of St Patrick. River Antoine, one of the oldest functioning water-powered distillery in the Caribbean; opened during the late 1700’s and continues to produce the strongest rum know only to Grenadians. So enjoy a slight taste of this special brew. Then with a drive through the town of Grenville to final stop La Sagesse beach for an optional swim (don’t for get your swimwear!); take loads of pictures while enjoying the scenery, You’ll sure find breath taking. Your tour ends with drop off at your hotel.
Friday late evening you will be picked up from your hotel for the Fish bay, here you’ll relax with a taste of Grenadian locally prepared fried fish dish. So sit back relax and enjoy! You will then be dropped off at your hotel. It’s do your own thing come Saturday. Your trip climaxes on Sunday with drop off at airport.
Departure Point: Your hotel accommodations
Departure Time: 9am
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- One Lunch
- Professional historian guide on location
- Friday night fish fry
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by private transport.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Belmont Estate is affiliated with the Grenada Chocolate Company and is a proud member of the Grenada Organic Cocoa Farmers Co-operative Society
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Check our Destination information desk for the history of Grenada.