JUNE 6, 2019
- 1. TRIP CANCELLATION: This include Cancellation Fee Waiver Program provided by carnival Cruise Line. Since we have no control over certain events or happenings, a Vacation Protection is best suited where you may need to cancel for one reason or the other. Cancellations for most common reasons such as (illness, weather etc you will have 100% cash back of the cost of your trip. However, where you may need to cancel for reasons other than that covered you will get 75% back in Future Cruise Credit.
2. TRAVEL INSURANCE: Underwritten by Mutual Insurance Company (nation wide) and Affiliated Companies, Columbus, Ohio….. Worry less with:. Trip Delay: you entitled up to $500 for “catch-up” expenses like meals, hotel and transportation. Baggage up to $1,500 if lost, stolen, damaged; up to $500 reimbursement if needs be that you have to purchase items while bags being delayed.Plus 24+ hours Medical up to 410,000 if sick or injured while vacationing and. up to $30,000 emergency medical evacuation and repatriation (services provided by On call international)
- 24/7 WORLDWIDE TRAVEL ASSISTANCE
(Services provided by On Call International) Need help while you travel? Assistance is there for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week… anywhere in the world.
How and Where Carnival Vacation Protection Program Works
1 For New York residents: the Carnival Cancellation Fee Waiver Program is underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and Affiliated Companies, Columbus, Ohio for guests departing on or after 12/1/17 and by Trans-america Casualty Insurance Company, Columbus, Ohio; NAIC #10952 under Policy/Certificate Form Series TAHC5000 (departures through 11/30/17).
2 Travel Insurance is underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and Affiliated Companies, Columbus, Ohio for guests departing on or after 12/1/17 and for departures through 11/30/17 by Trans-america Casualty Insurance Company, Columbus, Ohio; NAIC #10952 (all states except as otherwise noted) under Policy/Certificate Form Series TAHC5100 and TAHC5200. In IL, IN, KS, LA, OH, OR, VT, WA and WY, Policy Form #s TAHC5100IPS and TAHC5200IPS. In CA, HI, NE, NH, PA, TN and TX Policy/Certificate Form series TAHC5000. Certain coverages are under series TAHC6000 and TAHC7000.
Carnival Vacation Protection terms and conditions:
This plan provides insurance coverage that applies only during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverage. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home and automobile policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer, insurance agent or broker. Important: This is only a brief description of the program.
For guests departing on/after 12/1/17, see state-specific Vacation Protection information.
For guests departing prior to 12/1/17, see the plan description.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Note that Carnival Vacation Protection is not available to residents of Quebec or Puerto Rico.
For more information on purchasing the Carnival Vacation Protection, call your A.J. TRAVEL BARBADOS 246 2373150 OR EMAIL email@example.com
December 7, 2017
TOURS OF THE SPICE ISLE
Wondering What to Do While vacationing IN Grenada (Spice Isle
Why Not Take:
ATV Tours… if you are an adventurous person then a 2.5 hour tour with complementary meal and bottled water may just be right for you.
- SEGWAY Tours: These 1.5 hour tours give you the ability to snap lovely pictures whether it be a Mountain Back drop or Ocean view
- SCOOTER ride … Having a mountainous view of this exotic country can enhance Island tours for you and your group. Rentals vary form daily to weekly rates
- Temporary licenses may be necessary mainly for Scooters and ATVs
Let’s Get you Started on Your Next Vacation with Our Free Quotation When you Book With A.J. Travel Barbados where “Your Happiness is our Business”.
November 16, 2017
November 9, 2017
November 1, 2017
WHY SMART PHONES BEST FOR VACATION PHOTOS
- They are always with you: not just for calls; other services such as emails, weather checks, social media connections captures memorable moments
- Take High Quality Photos: most phones caption in 20″ x 20″ print.
- No need to mess around trying to Upload Memory card to computer: you can email photos to yourself, instantly share with social media platforms, send instant messages or upload to cloud
- No Cords or plugs required
Look out for more Travel Tips coming soon!
“A CRUISE CAN TAKE YOU ANY WHERE”
- THE BENEFITS OF CRUISING…… When compared to land… cruising, allow you to tailor your experiences based on your budget; through the selection process of specific accommodations, dinning arrangements and shore excursions. you will find most cruise fares include dinning, entertainment and gratuities while offering options for even the most cost conscious traveler.
- additional expenses may include drinks, casino play, spa treatments, shore excursions and shopping.
- Want to indulge more.. premium dinning options are offered by many cruises including entertainment and even exclusive spaces such as spas, pools and restaurants.
- Topping that off is your choice on amount of time you want to spend on the cruise. for instance, a 7/14 day cruise grant you the opportunity to experience other destinations that a 4/5 day cruise wouldn’t have.
- Contrary to land, a week cruise through the Caribbean affords you the opportunity to visit 4 or more different port of call while land you are at same destination daily.
- A cruise Experience…. Explore as much of the world as you prefer with the most flexibility in pricing that allow you to cruise with a preferred budget in mind.
- LOOKING TO MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR NEXT VACATION BE IT FAMILY, GROUP, SOLE TRAVELER OR BEING ADVENTUROUS! CONTACT A.J. TRAVEL BARBADOS TODAY 246-237 3150 …. START EXPLORING YOUR CRUISE OPTIONS.!!